Here are five quick tips about online dating profile pictures:
- Upload more than 1 picture. 2 or more at minimum. Otherwise you look shady or people can’t tell what you look like.
- Use current pictures. This goes back to being able to see what you look like. We’re all a tiny bit superficial.
- Be honest with your photos. No MySpace angles. If all your pictures are from pre-5o lb weight gain you need to be honest: You look different. If I had pictures that made me look ripped and handsome and I showed up to meet you looking like Rupert Murdoch you’d feel some sort of way.
- No half naked pics*. Exceptions apply (vacation pictures, you ran in a marathon in the summer, etc.)
- No self shots in a mirror. Get a friend/stranger to take a picture of you.